Friday, March 6, 2020

A little about myself.

Welcome to my Blog.

I am FishingArchitect. I am starting this blog to cover my interests and hopefully provide you with information on travel and site seeing.

I will post my own information as well as links to other sites. I always plan my own trips starting about six months in advance unless its a local trip. I find sites like Google Maps and Pinterest are very helpful as well as general internet searches. I prefer to plan my own trips as I can tailor them to my interests rather than someone elses. In my stories I will make recommendations...but its up to you to decide what you take from it.

Of course Architecture and fishing are the main topics. But these two interests always lead me to other interesting subjects. So follow along and lets see what we can discover! Check out my Instagram also....   https://www.instagram.com/fishingarchitect/

No comments:

Post a Comment